Impression roller is covered with rubber or another elastic polymer. Our skilled engineers ensure building impression roller for a quality print, press run ability, and roller life. The pressure of the impression roller against the gravure cylinder can be adjusted. We make sure that our Impression roller designed for dry applications in gravure printing as per client’s demand. We have been also manufacturing Rotogravure Printing Machine with high-speed features and heavy duty processing equipment for different size and industries
Rollers are a basic and primary accessory for web process control. Even surface, the appropriate material of coating according to the application, uniform hardness over the surface, also Super hard Rubber Roller along with precision workmanship play a vital roll in the performance of the Rubber Roller. Selection of roller type and coating material depend upon the application and the web material.
– Giving appropriate hardness depending on type of printing
– No run out on finished diameter with reference to bearing size
– Outstanding rubber surface finish without porosity
– Dimensional accuracy
– Best printing result
– Long life
– Good abrasion resistance
– Uniform quality of film
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stenter Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Different Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.