We have been successfully manufacturing and exporting printing roller for Industry like paper, film, pharmaceuticals, electronic media, and many more. Printing Roller featured as high-speed applications, excellent hardness, premium quality with international standard and dimensional per client’s requirements.
High-quality Printing Roller, We bring to our clients a qualitative range of printing roller that is reckoned for their versatility and superior performance. As the name suggests, these rollers are designed to meet the application needs of the printing industry. High on quality and durability, these rollers comply to the laid industry standards. Furthermore, we also customized these rollers as per the specific requirements of the clients. All size of printing rollers for desired printing process and requirement with International standards of high quality.
Rollers are a basic and primary accessory for web process control. Even surface, an appropriate material of coating according to the application, uniform hardness over the surface, along with precision workmanship play a vital roll in the performance of the Rubber Roller.
Selection of roller type and coating material depend upon the application and the web material.
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Rewinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stenter Machine , Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Different Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.