We have diligent team of skilled engineers to build pinch roller. Featured as easy in installation, high in performance, strong durability and many more with international quality standards. These products are widely used in rubber, mat & steel industries. Also, these are used for ejecting iron from processing unit. Our Pinch Rollers are very strong and give premium performance for the long lasting processing time.
We are engaged in offering our clients with pinch rollers that are widely used in Rubber, Mat, Steel industries. Our range is highly acknowledged for its features like abrasion resistant and are hardness. Primarily used for ejecting iron from processing unit, our range is widely demanded in the industry. We offer these rollers in varied dimensions and sizes so that our range can exceed the expectations of our clients.
Polyurethane nip rollers by Krishna Engineering Works are custom molded to your specifications. Nip rollers are a combination of a drive roller and an idler roller working together. Polyurethane rollers are resistant to oil, ozone, abrasion, and impact, and offer superb load bearing characteristics. Precision rollers are available as: concave roller, convex roller, straight roller, hubbed roller, v-groove roller, bearing cover, coated bearing, bushing, and more.
Size: Diameter Up To 600 mm
Length: Up To 9000 mm
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stentor Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Differerent Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.