EPDM Rubber Roller are built with wide range of applications. Our EPDM Rubber Roller will handle most tough industrial environments with resistant to oils, water, steam, oxygenated solvents and more. It is featured with a different durometer, tensile strength, elongation, temperature range. Our EPDM Rubber rollers is tested for quality performance and packaging purposes in many manufacturing industries.
EPDM Rubber Roller, We can manufacture EPDM Rollers of any specification and we assure that all our Rollers, Synthetic Nitrile Rubber Roller are made to satisfy your printing needs. For dedicated UV / EB printing, special EPDM Rollers compounds are offered by us. The special compounds were developed, keeping in mind, to resolve the problems like swelling, shrinking and/or stickiness associated with the use of conventional rubber compounds in UV/EB printing.
EPDM Rubber Rollers new compounds are available of great high quality, and generally non-stretch reinforced rubber is used of fine quality raw material that is often non-toxic and harmless with bright lustrous printing. EPDM rollers are available in a wide and genuine variety to choose from with full after sale service guaranteed.
EPDM Rubber Roller
– Rust free
– Highly durable
– Excellent strength
– On time delivery
– Supreme quality
– Hardness from 45o to 85o share A.
– Length 50mm to 5500mm Aluminium roll
– Diameter 50mm to 800mm
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry: Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Rotogravure Printing Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry: Stenter Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Different Industries: Industries like Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handling and many more.
Our equipment is used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.