Brush rollers or roller brushes as they are also known, are used for brushing machines and for cloth finishing operations. We also offer special roller brushes for pharmaceuticals industries, strip brushes, applicator brushes and such other related products.
Our Brush Roller built with features like premium quality, high durability and superior performance.
- – Free running capability to convey very lightweight loads.
- – Low cost alternative to stainless steel tube rollers.
- – Plastic conveyor rollers are available in either grey and blue.
- – Ideal for use in humid, wet or wash-down environments.
- – Non-marking benefits when in contact with the white top surface of flat or modular belts.
Normally brush Roll is made after doing ebonite coating on Roll to avoid resting on steel surface. Different type of brushes are available as per specific requirements like Nylon brushes, synthetic brushes, animal hair brushes, for different applications which include brushing and cleaning of blankets.
Brush RollsOur range of industrial brush rollers are durable, reliable, dimensionally accurate, corrosion & moisture resistant. These industrial brush rollers can be applied in various industries like construction, printing and machine handling. We offer our range of industrial brush rollers on highly competitive prices.
Size: Diameter Up To 600 mm
Length: Up To 9000 mm
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stentor Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Differerent Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.