Krishna Engineering Works have been leading manufacturer, exporter, and supplier of Scroll Roll from last 25 years from India.
Scroll rolls are wrinkle removing rolls from web materials for manufacturing, processing, Coating, converting, Scroll roll are available in different materials like Ebonite Roll, M.S, stainless steel, aluminum. For cloth processing machines ebonite scroll rolls are used, for other web materials like plastic, leather cloth, paper, vinyl, foils, polyester ebonite is not suitable as the same generate static electricity or damage the web material.
Type of Scroll Roll available:
– Aluminum Slat Expander
– Scroll Roll with Wooden Slat
Diameter of Scroll Roll available:
– 6-, 8-, 12-
Length: up to 3000 mm
The unit consists of two numbers jointed axle bowed Rolls light duty or heavy duty as per application/fabric tension. Both side fabric edges are sensed sensor and take correction as required by jointed axle bow roll which works independently both sides by the sensing given by each side sensor. Available with hexagonal shaft 1-1/4- square bar for roll diameter 110mm or with 75mm shaft diameter and Roll diameter 160mm for heavy duty applications.
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Tire Cord Machinery ,Stenter Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Different Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.