We are on manufacturing business with wide range of Hypalon Rubber Roller for industrial and automotive applications. Our engineers stringently test the Hypalon Rubber Roller manufactured to meet accuracy per client requirement. Our Hypalon Rubber Roller, specially manufactured incorporating the latest Roll Covering Technology. This technology coupled with strict quality control makes Krishna Engineering Works the leader in Rubber Rollers. Featuring with quality with, flame resistance, excellent color stability, weather and abrasion resistance, low moisture absorption, good dielectric qualities, high abrasion resistance. Hypalon is a synthetic rubber specially used to waterproof.
Hypalon Rubber Rollers We offer a wide range of Hypalon Rubber Rollers that are manufactured using quality raw material that is sourced from trustworthy vendors. In addition, our range is capable of withstanding high temperatures of steam and water. We also provide customization as the needs and specification of our clients.
Hypalon Rubber Roller
– Corrosion resistance
– Fine finish
– Precise dimension
– Competitive price
– Hardness from 45o to 85o share A.
– Length 50mm to 5500mm Alluminium roll
– Diameter 50mm to 800mm
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine, High quality Hypalon Rubber Roller for different types of Industries per client’s requirement for different machines
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stentor Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Differerent Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.