Krishna Engineering Works, a leading manufacturer of wide range of Guide Roller. Our all Guide Rollers are available with finest grades of steel, alloy, brass and more. Featuring with Accurate dimensions, cost effective, perfect finish, high durability. Our skilled engineers have designed Guide Rollers with attractive and vibrant colors.
We have with us a range of high quality guide rollers that are made from selected grades of raw material. Design with precision, these rollers facilitate uniform distribution of the load and assist the roller bearings to handle much greater loads. Highly reliable and durable, our range is available in different specifications based upon the requirement of the clients.
|External Diameter||Wall Thickness||Length|
|80 mm||2.0 mm||3600 mm|
|100 mm||2.5 mm||3600 mm|
|100 mm||3.0 mm||3600 mm|
|120 mm||2.5 mm||3600 mm|
|140 mm||2.5 mm||3600 mm|
|160 mm||2.5 mm||3600 mm|
|180 mm||2.5 mm||3800 mm|
|200 mm||2.5 mm||3000 mm|
|300 mm||2.5 mm||3800 mm|
|400 mm||2.5 mm||4000 mm|
We offer a wide range of ebonite rollers that are manufactured using quality raw material that is sourced from trustworthy vendors. In addition, our range is capable of withstanding high temperatures of steam and water. We also provide customization as the needs and specification of our clients.
Size: Diameter Up To 600 mm
Length: Up To 9000 mm
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stentor Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Differerent Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.