Manufacturer of Dryer Cylinder with Superior Bond Strength, Pin Hole Free Surface of Hard Chrome Plating virtually stops corrosion, Higher Hardness, and many more. The mirror finish on Dryer Cylinder surface, greatly improves the gloss of the cast coated paper. greatly enhances performance and life of Dryer Cylinder and consequently quality of final product. International Standard to meet client’s requirement with features like, rust free and metal free running of Dryer Cylinder. Applicable for Chemical Industry and Food Industry.
We are engaged in manufacturing of dryer cylinders by a process which is acknowledged to be one of the most effective methods known as the -centrifugal cast process”. Endowed with bearing metal qualities it can cause skin healing after abrasion. These dryer cylinders possesses a structure that is continuously wet by oil and sustains an oil film for a smooth functioning. Manufactured by high quality material ensures its durability and makes it more reliable to use.
Industrial Drying Cylinder
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of industrial drying cylinders. This machinery is provided in different sizes according to the clients” specifications. Our range of industrial drying cylinders includes vertical drying range, steel sizing cylinders & rollers, stainless steel sizing & drying cylinders, dryer cylinders and cooling dryer cylinders.
Vertical dryers is a machinery used in textile processing with the feature of high efficiency and low radiation losses. Our range, of vertical dryers is equipped with the various high quality accessories and the following components:
– Rotary Joints
– Copper Flexible Pipes – Vacuum Breaker
Our vertical dryers is available in the following specifications:
– Length- 2mm to 3.5 mm
– Diameter – 800mm, 30 inches
We produce these rollers in standard sizes and also cater to the needs of customizes S.S. Rollers for the ease of our customers. We can alter the shape, size and designs of these rollers. We offer to our clients superior range of Dryer Cylinders that are known for their efficient performance and resistance against corrosion. The use of superior engineering in its manufacturing makes them function more smoothly and quietly. Selection of roller type and coating material depend upon the application and the web material. “Krishna Engineering Works” manufactures wide range of S.S rollers for varied applications.
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stenter Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Different Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.