Tube roller is effectively used in textile
We manufacture Rubber Blanket, Rubber Belts for controlled compressive shrinking process. We ensure high degree of performance with longer working life, minimal maintenance at a real convincing economical equation. Rubber Blanket Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier, also manufacturer of Web Guiding System for different machines and Rubber Roller
– Inside circumference: 3962 mm
– Usual Thickness: 50, 67, 70 and 72 mm
– Thickness Tolerence: +2 mm / -1 mm (without tension on the belt)
– Width Tolerence: +20 mm / -10 mm (without tension on the belt)
Rubber Blanket, Rubber Belts are manufactured with latest technology with extreme quality check. – Superior Manufacturing Process helps to eliminate air pockets and blisters.
– Better Resistance to Cracking and Tearing.
– Better resistance to Stretching.
– Inner Surface – Exceptionally smooth to resist abrasion.
– Ensures less accidental damage to Rubber Belt during inspection and unloading.
REFURBISHMENT OF RUBBER BELT
We have refurbishing process to utilize used belt and to convert it in to a new Belt. With the same performance and durability. Normally, utilizing 25% to 30% of thickness of material, the belt becomes non-usable. It truly ensures about 50% downing of the cost, even after considering transportation cost.
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stenter Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Different Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.