Krishna Engineering Works is a leading manufacturer premium grade material of Neoprene Rubber Roller with product features like excellent resilience, high durability, long life span, resistant to chemicals, superior to natural rubber in weathering, heat resistance, fire resistance and moderate resistance to petroleum based fluids and many. All grades of neoprene are available per your requirement and depending on your application and machines. Neoprene rubber is for all purpose and it can be used in thousands of different applications. Features enabling like High stretching property, Highly elastic, Crack resistance, High tearing strength, Seamless finish, Dimensional accuracy, Longer service life, and many more. All type of Rubber Roller Manufacturer, also, Slitter Rewinder Machine Manufacturer
We are considered as a paramount Neoprene Rubber Rollers Manufacturer and Supplier in the national market. We supply Neoprene Rubber Roller which is fabricated with quality material. Clients are eased with the availability of the Neoprene Rubber Rollers at reasonable prices.
Neoprene Rubber Roller
– Corrosion resistance
– Fine finish
– Precise dimension
– Competitive price
– Hardness from 45o to 85o share A.
– Length 50mm to 5500mm Alluminium roll
– Diameter 50mm to 800mm
- Roller used in Different Machines for Plastic Industry : Printing Machine, Flexible Printing Machine, Flexo Machine, Lamination Machine, Graver Machine, Scaling Machine, Pipe Plant, Winding Unwinding Machine, Offset Printing, Box Strapping Machine
- Roller used in Different Machines for Textile Industry : Stenter Machine, Jigger Machine, Rotary Machine, Dyeing Machine, Calender Machine, Mangle Machine, Loop Steamer
- Used in Different Industries : Industries like, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Textile, Plywood, Sheet Line, Material Handeling and many more.
Our equipments are used for following Applications:
- Rewinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Unwinding – Converting, Textile, Paper, Tire,
- Marking, Coding and Printing Applications,
- Slitting – Any type of Laminate,
- Printing – Converting and Textile,
- Controlling Tension & Edge of Laminate / Fabric.